Need help quickly? Ask us about our 24/7 Help Desk!

Let’s face it–your business can’t operate if your computers aren’t working properly. You don’t have time to wait for an IT consultant or your local “geek” to show up. Heck, they never answer their phone! When they do, they are “too busy” today, and will get to you “when they have time” or “within the next few days.” Sound familiar? How does this impact your business?

Allied IT Partners understands how important quick response times are to computer issues. You don’t have time to wait! We don’t want you to–our 24/7 outsourced help desk is a great solution for you!

Here are a couple of highlights of the service:

 

    • It’s affordable – think of it as an insurance policy for computer issues. For a low monthly fee per supported user or computer, 85% of your computer issues are covered and can be resolved remotely! By signing up for our fully Managed IT Service, the other 15% of issues are covered with an onsite SLA of 4 business hours!
    • It’s quick – most calls to our 24/7 help desk are answered within 60 seconds and most issues are resolved in 60 minutes or less. When using our chat solution, our average response time is just 7 seconds!
    • It’s certification-backed – our knowledgeable help desk mentors have an average of 13+ certifications in industry technologies. Our most senior mentor has over 80 certifications!

 

With this in mind, can you afford not to have our help desk at your finger-tips?  Call us today at 844-687-4335 or email our sales team at sales@allieditp.com for your free quote!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *